Tableau Server Installation packages from Lovelytics are ideal for organizations who have recently purchased Tableau Server. Lovelytics installs and configures the Server following best practices. Training is provided to promote self-sufficiency moving forward.
Lovelytics offers three Tableau Server Installation packages catering to the varying complexity and requirements of each client environment. The three Tableau Server installation packages are:
- Standard Single-Node Installation
- Distributed Tableau Server Installation
- Customized Tableau Server Installation
The Standard Tableau Server Installation is a single node installation generally best for organizations with a user base smaller than 1,000 users with low to medium usage concurrency.
The Distributed Tableau Server Installation is ideal for organizations with either high-availability and uptime needs, large user bases, or high-concurrency of usage. Spreading the server processes across multiple nodes extends the reliability and efficiency of Tableau Server by providing redundancy and additional computing power.
For clients who require a customized installation of Tableau Server, Lovelytics will create a custom package to fit the needs of the organization. Examples of customized installation packages may include:
- Silent Installation of Tableau Server
- Tableau Server Installation on more than 3 nodes
- Customized Tableau Server Installations
- Proxy for Tableau Server Installations inside of a DMZ