Lovelytics is seeking a creative, self-driven, and entrepreneurial Lead Data Analytics Project Manager to join our team in Arlington, VA. The Lead Data Analytics Project Manager will be responsible for developing a new company-wide project management framework in a fast-moving, start-up environment.
In addition to developing a project management framework, this individual will be simultaneously leading multiple projects for clients ranging from Fortune 100 to local startups.
Experience with projects related to data analytics, Tableau, ETL processes, data warehousing, or other data-related engagements is required for the position. PMP is not required for this role.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and implement a project management methodology for the organization
- Create and maintain project plans for projects to ensure timelines and budgets are met
- Lead status calls and meetings with clients
- Assist with resource allocation and planning to ensure all projects are properly staffed
- Drive new business opportunities with current clients
Our Ideal Candidates Skills and Experiences
- Strong project management experience managing simultaneous projects effectively
- Experience in managing business intelligence and analytics projects
- Experience with both waterfall and agile processes
- Experience with multiple project Management tools
- Project experience related to Tableau, data warehousing, ETL and other data analytics related areas
- Knowledge of project management principles, including defining team roles, project schedules and plans, scope, budget management, negotiations, and resource management.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to communicate with varying levels of client stakeholders
- Advanced working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Waterfall and Agile methodologies
What We Promise You
- Exciting projects in varying departments and verticals across the country
- The ability to work closely with all sizes of companies, ranging from Fortune 100 to small local businesses
- A workplace where you are encouraged to challenge the status quo and develop new technologies, methodologies, and processes
- A positive, playful, and challenging work environment
- A diverse team consisting of data gurus, experience seekers, and entrepreneurial minds that is always pushing to be better
What Makes Us Excited About a Candidate
- You have a positive attitude coupled with excellent communication skills
- You are not afraid to voice your ideas about improving methodologies and processes
- Your entrepreneurial spirit pushes you to find creative solutions
- You are a “go-getter” and have the ability to quickly establish a new project management framework in the organization
- You are motivated by providing superior solutions and disrupting the status quo
- You have a willingness to travel to customer sites if required
- You can receive and provide constructive criticism
- You thrive in the excitement of a startup company
- You are great with people and enjoy leading a technical team
Some of Our Benefits
- Premium healthcare, dental, and life insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum of 15 days required per year
- Transportation benefits, including Arlington bike-share subscription and pre-tax DC metro
- 100% charity donation matching
- Frequent out-of-office company outings
- Client travel opportunities
As a business intelligence services firm, Lovelytics uses Tableau and data as a means of providing clients with a better understanding of their business data to make smarter decisions. Lovelytics provides top data architecture and Tableau talent, which bridges the gap between the best data architecture and Tableau talent with business users who need help better understanding their data.
Our goal is to make dashboards that help translate the complicated material into the simple. Staying true to our name, Lovelytics, we shorten complex data into understandable mash-ups that simplify information. With data architecture and modeling being the backbone of any analytics project, we’re constantly driven to put data in the simplest form that exists. We believe that is vital in today’s world, where big data can feel often feel ominous and confusing.
How to Apply
- Send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- A concise reasoning why you feel you are the best fit for Lovelytics from both a technical and a cultural perspective
- Relevant work samples or Tableau Public page (if applicable)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com