Lovelytics is seeking a self-driven, energetic sales professional who has a passion for data analytics to lead new business development at Lovelytics. The Lead Business Development Representative will be based in our Arlington, VA headquarters.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to work with a fast-moving company, a great communicator, has an aptitude for technology, and brings a strong, exciting presence every day.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop a creative sales strategy to improve new business acquisition for the organization
- Prospect potential clients for Lovelytics using outbound sales methods
- Discover and develop new partnerships for Lovelytics
- Facilitating introductory conversations with new prospective clients
Our Ideal Candidates Skills and Experiences
- Great communication skills coupled with a positive, exciting attitude every day
- Ability to creatively think and not afraid to attempt unique ideas
- A strong aptitude for technology and a willingness to learn
- Familiarity with Tableau Software, Mapbox, or the data analytics industry (not required)
What We Promise You
- Exciting opportunities in varying departments and verticals across the country
- The ability to gain a better understanding of a fast-growing industry
- A workplace where you are encouraged to challenge the status quo and develop new methodologies, and processes
- A positive, playful, and challenging work environment
- A diverse team consisting of salespeople, data gurus, experience seekers, and entrepreneurial minds that is always pushing to be better
How to Apply
- Send an email to [email protected] with your resume, no more than 4 sentences as to why you are the best fit for the position, and any applicable work samples
As a business intelligence services firm, Lovelytics uses Tableau and data as a means of providing clients with a better understanding of their business data to make smarter decisions. Lovelytics provides top data architecture and Tableau talent, which bridges the gap between the best data architecture and Tableau talent with business users who need help better understanding their data.
Our goal is to make dashboards that help translate the complicated material into the simple. Staying true to our name, Lovelytics, we shorten complex data into understandable mash-ups that simplify information. With data architecture and modeling being the backbone of any analytics project, we’re constantly driven to put data in the simplest form that exists. We believe that is vital in today’s world, where big data can feel often feel ominous and confusing.
Lovelytics is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to LoveYourData@Lovelytics.com